Friday, March 21, 2008

Putting along!!

I am back at it again. I spent several hours yesterday getting this site up and running. I am now at the point where I am trying to make it searchable on Google. I am having a hard time but I think that I just created a sitemap. What a big job this is to take on. But I like big jobs. I once set a goal to raise 120 blankets for the homeless in Ventura, CA. where we lived. I heard a radio add say that they were short at the armory that winter. I was able to gather up 85 new and used blankets for them. I think that it taught my 2 young children at the time about how you can be kind and reach out to people in need. It sure filled my heart with joy.
I am going to get back to the grind now and try to get this idea up and running. If any of you out their have some good pointers for a newbie, I would more than welcome the help. I will check in soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google