Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Big Step Today

Hello, I am kinda new to all of this and would just like to get other military moms in my same situation together to share their thoughts and dreams. I have had some big changes over the last 30 days. Let's see....I moved over 3,000 miles from home, I traveled with my husband, 11 year old son, 16 year old daughter, 10 month old daughter, "Beanie" our persian cat, and "Willson" our American Bull Dog all in our 6 seater truck!! Ya, that is Beanie on the dashboard. It took a week, but it was fun in the end. We saw the Blue Man Group in Las Veags. The kids REALLY loved that. I have seen our daughter take her first steps. Got our children enrolled in school, started looking at becoming a at home virtual assistant, and unpacked our home in the last 4 weeks. That is just a tinge of what has went on. So lets connect out their and see how this can enrich our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google